At the request of the City of Amsterdam we had to switch off the lights of the artwork 'Light a Wish' (by OGE Group) until 14 January 2022. Good news: the light artwork is back on as of today, January 15! Edition #10 is still on until January 23 2022.
Our mission is to illuminate Amsterdam, but we can only do this in a safe manner. That is why we kindly ask everyone again to keep in mind the current Covid-19 measures. The measures are:
- Walking and recreational boating in the public space.
- Maximum group size of 4 people outdoors, for walking and recreational boating (excl. households).
- 1,5 meter distance for walking and recreational boating (excl. households).
- The usage of the festival Route Map.
- The usage of the festival Audio Guide.
What’s not allowed:
- No commercial boating (canal cruises/open boats/historic boats/rental boats).
- No organized guided tours.
- Our information points are closed.
- In case of too large crowds, the City of Amsterdam may request us to switch the light artwork(s) off again.
Only together we keep the city illuminated during these dark days!